Making the most of the Skills for Life programmes in the lockdown
We understand this is a tough time for everyone working in schools and we want to help you to support your pupils’ mental health.
We’ve put together a short five minute video of easy ways you can use the Skills for Life programmes and resources including:
- Using the programmes in school with new/different groups of children
- Bringing the programmes to life for pupils learning online or at home
- Encouraging pupils to use Skills for Life techniques and activities in their home routines
- How to deliver the programmes safely
- Using the programmes on your return to school
WIN a Limited Edition Partnership for Children Tote Bag – submit a story or photo showing how you have successfully been running the Skills for Life programmes in the lockdown.
If you would like any support delivering the Skills for Life programmes in school or remotely please get in touch. Liz.email@example.com