Finance and Operations Manager (Part-time)
We are looking for a part time (21 hours per week) Finance and Operations Manager to join our small team at Partnership for Children. This is an office based role in Kingston where you will be dealing with IT and Facilities as well as managing the finances of the organisation.
Candidates applying for this role will be qualified and hold a recognised CCAB qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA or any recognised Finance qualifications). You will be in charge of the finance function as well as leading on IT and Facilities.
- Book keeping to extended trial balance
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, annual accounts and annual budget
- Liaising with auditors and business partnering with other budget holders
- Preparing accounts according to Charity SORP, dealing with VAT partial exemption and experience of Gift Aid
- Line management of a freelance book-keeper and part time admin officer
- Being the point of contact for Facilities and IT management
- Lead on reporting to the Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act, 2018
- Management of risk register
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Qualified Accountant or QBE Accountant
- Experience of SAGE and VAT
- Understanding of charity SORP
- Able to work within a close knit team and be both detail focused and strategic
- Experience of management information, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with external IT and Facilities outsourced providers
The salary is £38.000 - £42,000 pro rata for 3 days per week.
Interviews will take place w/c 21st January 2021.
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Angela at TPP who is handling the recruitment for this role on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org