The Skills for Life programmes have been evaluated and shown to lead to an increase in many of the skills that children will need to employ to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Find out more about how our programmes can support schools to meet the five levers of the Recovery Curriculum.
The 2.5 hour online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Online training dates - Limited places available - BOOK HERE:
- Zippy’s Friends (Years 1 & 2) - Wednesday 7th October 2020 10am – 12.30pm
- Apple’s Friends (Years 3 & 4) – Wednesday 14th October 2020 3pm – 5.30pm
- Passport (Years 5 & 6) – Wednesday 21st October 2020 3pm – 5.30pm
Online training: £40 per delegate
Each staff member wishing to deliver the programme(s) needs to attend training.
Programme digital resources: Only £160 per programme*
Or buy all 3 programmes for £450
*Schools need to purchase downloadable or printed resources in order to run the programme(s).
Order physical resource packs (which include additional children’s resources).
If your school already has the Skills for Life programme resources but you have not been trained you can attend the online training.
To discuss a customised training package for your whole school please get in touch with email@example.com.
Straight forward process, cost effective, great resources, well explained. The training felt relaxed throughout.
Online training delegate
Oldham schools please note: We're delighted to be working with Oldham Council and Oldham Opportunity Area to offer fully funded online Skills for Life programmes training and resources. Please contact Oldham OA for further details.
Dumfries & Galloway schools please note: We're delighted to be working with Kavli to offer fully funded online Skills for Life programmes training and resources. Please get in touch with our area coordinator Grace Cardozo for further details - firstname.lastname@example.org