The Skills for Life programmes have been evaluated and shown to lead to an increase in many of the skills that children will need to employ to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Find out more about how our programmes can support schools to meet the five levers of the Recovery Curriculum.
The 2.5 hour online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Online Skills for Life training dates with Partnership for Children:
- Zippy’s Friends (Years 1 & 2) – Tuesday 9th February 10.00am - 12.30pm
- Apple’s Friends (Years 3 & 4) – Wednesday 10th February 10.00am - 12.30pm
- Passport (Years 5 & 6) – Thursday 11th February 10.00am - 12.30pm
Online Skills for Life training dates with our training partner ECM:
Zippy’s Friends (Years 1 & 2):
Apple’s Friends (Years 3 & 4):
Passport (Years 5 & 6):
Oldham Skills for Life Online Training - Zippy's Friends, Apple's Friends and Passport
(Please note: These training sessions are for teachers from the Oldham area ONLY)
- Wednesday 27th January 9.30am - 12.00pm
- Tuesday 23rd February 3.30pm - 5.00pm
- Thursday 11th March 3.30pm - 5.00pm
To discuss a customised training package for your whole school please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Straight forward process, cost effective, great resources, well explained. The training felt relaxed throughout.
Online training delegate