Skills for Life in 2021 - Resources and Training
We have 7 packs of free downloadable activities designed to boost children’s wellbeing during the lockdown. The activities are based on our Skills for Life programmes and can be completed in school or at home with a parent/carer to help children find healthy ways to deal with their feelings and reactions to the current situation. These activities can be shared with all children, not just those taking part in Skills for Life classes. Please see our website for more details and an introduction video.
2021 training dates
- Would you like to run the programmes at your school?
- Do you need more colleagues at your school to be trained to deliver the programmes post-lockdown and next academic year?
Online training dates - £40 per person:
- Zippy’s Friends (Years 1 & 2) – Tues 9th February 10am - 12.30pm
- Apple’s Friends (Years 3 & 4) – Wed 10th February 10am - 12.30pm
- Passport (Years 5 & 6) – Thurs 11th February 10am - 12.30pm
Digital resources: Only £160 per programme or £450 for all 3 programmes.
Please get in touch with Liz.email@example.com if you would like to discuss a customised training package.